Get started now
Agree or Disagree?
1. Decide – I want real financial independence
(otherwise you are just reading words on a screen which will amount to nothing).
2. Decide – I will go after it.
We don’t mean like some uncaring money hungry maniac. We just mean that you will do what it takes to get you and your family over the financial independence line. You will commit – OK?
3. Agree – I may need to do some things differently and for that to happen I also agree to question and challenge some of my current beliefs and practices.
Even some of those long held beliefs about yourself, about money and about how you are with money (cash flow, your appetite for getting ahead, property, business, sharemarket, managed funds, exchange traded funds etc) – OK?
4. Agree – I will avoid an ad hoc, piecemeal approach and instead take advantage of systems and methods that are proven.
After all; a) you want to get over the line and b) you want to get there soon(er) if possible (?)
If you think a mortgage free home and say, $750,000 in a kiwi saver scheme means you are financially free and independent, you will likely be VERY disappointed. That is because you are aiming way too low – a great way to NOT get across that financial independence line – ever.
Once you know what to do and how to do it, you are sorted.
Understanding the difference is useful. The “what” is simple. The “how” requires more work and is the key to success. For example:
What to do?
1. Commit to your ideal life and design it.
1. Decide what you want big picture, long term. Write it down.
2. Then develop the list of questions. The answers to these questions provide the “how”. How does your life look when you are financially independent and free? How close to your family? How close to a large hospital / airfield? How much money will you need? What can you do to drive it forward? What help will you need?
1. Fund it. Get enough money.
1. Understand money. Learn how to make money work. Avoid speculating, guessing, get rich quick. Use proven investment method and a proven system. Get help if you need it. Go to the contact us page
TIP: take action now. Don’t put it off just because you can. Avoid being academic about it – no amount of rationalizing makes procrastination right. Either act now or block time in your schedule now to get started. That is what successful people do…
Knowledge is useful but is overrated – it is action and implementing that deliver what you really want to you…