If you are not satisfied with our service, you can make a complaint by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 0800 11 90 80 or (if calling from overseas +64 3 375 7001).
We will investigate your complaint and make every effort to resolve it as soon as possible.
You can also write to us at:
- Wise Planning Limited, PO Box 27 198, The Palms, Christchurch, 8640
When we receive a complaint:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. Where possible, we try to resolve your complaint immediately.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we will acknowledge your complaint within 3 business days. We may contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 30 working days of receiving them. If we need more time to investigate your complaint, we will let you know when you can expect to receive a response to your complaint
- We will contact you by phone, email or letter to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact our external disputes resolution scheme – Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements.
You can contact FSCL at:
Address: PO Box 5967, Wellington 6143
Telephone number: 0800 347 257
Email address: email@example.com